Thursday 5 February 2009

Diddy little gift box.

Hi all,
Have you had loads of snow today?
We didn't get hardly any at all, I was really hoping for loads of snow even though it is a bit silly hoping for cold weather when the heating system has broken down. It has been sooo cold here today that I felt like a medieval reenactor living in a open windowed castle Lol. We should be back up and running tomorrow (Oh the luxury of warm rooms) it has certainly made me think about all the people who are on the streets at this time of year, I will defo find where our nearest homeless shelter is and take them a couple of bags of food now and then. I kept busy all day to take my mind off the cold and made this little gift box. I have used the Vellum cardstock, its the first time I've used it and it is lovely. I scalloped the edges using the new fiskars punch that I got from capture the magic this week, then inked the edges with rose red and wrapped a piece of taffeta ribbon in choc chip. The Rollo's have now all gone so i will have to find something else to put in it Lol.

1 comment: