Tuesday 3 February 2009

Mini Card.


Hi all,

I've been making some cards tonight while watching Indiana Jones with my girls. I forgot how much fun those film are and how nice Harrison Ford was to look at. Anyway back to business, I thought you might like to see one of them.


I have used Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White cardstock and have run the p.i.p through an embossing folder. I cut the ovals with my nestabilities and stamped with a heart from A Little bit of Happiness a level 1 hostess set. I have finished off a piece of ribbon with a strip of paper from Sweet Always and added some pearls and a prima flower.

Off now to finish watching Indie, it's a hard life. tfl

1 comment:

  1. Shirley.. its pink.. oh pink.. i want to see more!! and yes Harrison is so cute even at however old he is now.. a bit like Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan!

    ReplyDelete